Please read before use. Keep the instructions for future reference.
How to Use
- Before use, rinse the Lid Set, Mouth Ring Set, and the interior of the products thoroughly with warm water. Be sure that the Seal Rubber and the Mouth Ring Gasket are attached properly. (It may cause drinks to leak)
- Close the Lid Set securely.
- Preheat or precool the products before filling with your beverage for better heat retention.
- Dew may form on the plastic lid, but it is a natural result created by the difference in temperature between the stainless steel bottle and its surrounding air. That does not mean the bottle is damaged or has stopped working.
- After each use, wash the bottle thoroughly with warm water. Get rid of excess water using a piece of soft cloth or sponge and keep it in a cool, well-ventilated area.
Warning & Caution
- Filling up products with too much drink may cause leakage. If this happens, discard some amount of the drink and close the Lid. (Keep the drink level as shown in the illustration)
- This product is for keeping beverages hot or cold. Do not use for other purposes, unless tested for that use and the use is proven to not scratch the container.
- Please follow the following instructions to avoid scalding, deterioration and discoloration of drinks, as well as malfunction and staining of the product.
- Keep the product away from the reach of infants. It may cause injury or scalding if the contents are hot.
- Be careful not to scald yourself when the product contains hot beverages. Due to the high level thermal efficiency, the exterior of the vacuum product will not be hot even if the product contains hot beverages.
- Do not bring goods near heat sources such as gas heaters or cooking stoves. Doing so may cause deformation or discoloration of the product.
- Do not microwave. It may cause sparks and be dangerous. It may also cause its deformation and discoloration.
- Do not use while driving. Attempting to use while driving the car may cause serious accidents.
- Clean products after every use. Not doing so may cause products to rust or create pinholes in it, or cause beverages to spoil.
- Leaving drinks for a long period of time may cause the drinks to spoil, create gas which increases inner pressure and the Lid may pop off or drinks may splash out causing scalds and injury.
- Consume the food or drink in a timely manner. If storing for longer than the designated time, please keep in the refridgerator and check for spoilage according to the type of food or drink being stored.
- Do not fill Tumblers, water bottles or vacuum flasks with the following:
- Dry ice and carbonated drinks including water-soluble vitamins.
- Do not put any of the plastic parts, such as the cap, valve, and food container, in boiling water to cleanse. Keep away from direct contact with fire; it may deform the product.
- Do not leave vacuum bottle and/or thermal lunch box’s lids in water for a long time. The water may get inside the lids.
- If Used to cook rice, let the rice cool for about 1-2 minutes before closing it. The steam pressure may cause the lid to resist from easy opening.
- Do not touch the Mouth Ring or the mouth of the Products with the spout of a hot kettle. Products may tilt over causing scalding.
- After washing the Lid, shake a few times to release the water contained, and wipe it dry. Otherwise, the remaining water may drip out.
- Do not attempt to put large ice cubes into products. Crush ice into small pieces. It may cause deformation or damage.
- Just in Case you have not tightened the lid completely and validated it is totally sealed and leakproof, you might want to place products in an upright position; a suggestion from a customer…
- Clean the Lid, Seal Rubber, Mouth Ring and Mouth Ring Gasket after every use. Not doing so may cause mold to build up.
- Do not drop or apply strong shock to the product. May cause plastic parts to break and dent the stainless steel exterior.
- Do not scratch the printing on the Products with hard objects. It may come off.
- Do not close the Lid with a tea bag inside. The tea bag may swell and cause leakage or may cause drinks to splash out.
- Keeping hot tea warm for long hours may cause the color of the tea to change. For outdoor use, it is recommended to place hot water in the Products, and to use a tea bag immediately before drinking for a fresher brew.
- Do not store any products made of stainless steel in a refrigerator for long periods, as the salt in the product may pit the stainless steel over time. This would void the warranty.
- Close a stopper tightly after checking whether the silicon gasket is fitted well. If not, it may leak out and cause burns or stains.
- Do not hold only by the lid set to carry and move. The product could be dropped and cause injuries.
- Do not separate, remodel or repair products by yourself. It may cause problems with your product. They are sealed in the manufacturing process, and the design does not provide for disassembly.
- Do not place your bottle filled with beverage with precision equipment such as cameras or computers. If it leaks, it caused malfunction of your stuff.
- Do not drink hot water straught from the unit. You would get burned.
- Always clean products after use.
- The Exterior, Lid Set and the Mouth Set
i. Wash with warm water and mild kitchen detergent using a soft sponge. After rinsing, shake a few times and wipe it dry.
ii. Please use a small soft bristle brush if desired.
- The inside
iii. Wash with warm water and mild kitchen detergent using a soft sponge brush with handle. After rinsing, wipe it dry.
iv. Always wash the inside thoroughly after each use to prevent odors from developing.
- Wipe off moisture thoroughly to prevent water stains.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not clean with paint thinner, benzene, abrasive cleaners or other harsh cleaners.
- The unit is safe for upper rack cleaning in a dishwasher.
- Put hot water mixed with 1 spoon baking soda into a bottle and leave it uncovered to sterilize. Rinse off with warm water in 30 minutes.
- If the above cleaning tips still result in problems, Try this: pour hot water mixed with a drop of vinegar into a the unit and leave it uncovered for 30 minutes. Rinse and wash with a soft sponge brush.
TO REMOVE RUST SPOTS AND WATER STAINS
You may find rust spots or water stains caused by impurities in the water. To remove these stains, fill products with hot water with 10% vinegar and let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse and wash with a soft sponge brush with handle.
The instructions are applicable to all of the Thergee Insulated Stainless Steel products including, but not limited to the food jar and drinking cup.